J&S Studies Inc. opened in 1985, is independently owned, and has experience in over 400 clinical trials in:
- Pharmacokinetic Studies
- Phase I Dermatology
- Phase II - IV Allergy/Immunology, Dermatology, ENT, Family Medicine,Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, OTC Product Testing, Provocative Heartburn, Pain Management and Healthy Volunteer Studies.
Located in College Station, Texas near Texas A&M University with an enrollment of 48,000 plus we offer rapid study enrollment, ability to use a central IRB, large database of patients and a commercial airport serviced by American and Continental Airlines. We are staffed with dedicated and well-trained study coordinators and are open flexible hours including evenings and weekends if necessary.
Our Staff Includes:
- Terry M. Jones, MD, Medical Director of J&S Studies, has 20 years experience in clinical trials. In addition to his research office he has a large private practice in dermatology which includes a Medical Spa and Laser Center. Dr. Jones has worked with numerous sponsors serving as a Medical Monitor for clinical trials and as a speaker at investigator's meetings. He has authored and co-authored many publications on clinical trials.
- Jeremy Scott, BBA, CCRC, is Clinical Director and co-owner of J&S Studies. He started working in the clinical trial field in 1995 while attending Texas A&M and received a BBA in Information Operations Management in 2000. He is a member of ACRP and DIA.
- Board Certified Physicians are available for clinical trials in their respective field.
- Seven full-time clinical research coordinators with clinical trial experience ranging from 2 to 34 years are on staff.
- Full time receptionist.
- Part time clinical research coordinators, phlebotomists and clerical personnel are available when needed in addition to the regular staff.